Review of international NHA approaches and proposed classification system for Sri Lanka national health accounts.
Publisher: Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, Health Policy Programme in Colombo
Written in English
- Sri Lasnka.,
- Sri Lanka.
- Health status indicators -- Sri Lasnka.,
- Public health -- Sri Lanka.
|Other titles||Review of international national health accounts approaches and proposed classification system for Sri Lanka national health accounts|
|Series||IPS HPP occasional paper ;, no. 08|
|Contributions||Institute of Policy Studies (Colombo, Sri Lanka). Health Policy Programme.|
|LC Classifications||RA407.5.S72 R48 2000|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||, 55 leaves ;|
|Number of Pages||55|
|LC Control Number||2003328501|
- Third party and self-created trusts
- Bohemian modern
- Wuthering Heights
- Caring for America
- Considerations on the antiquity of mining in the Iberian peninsula
- Performing Nostalgia
- Testimonials in favour of George Paterson, M.D. F.R.C.P. ... as candidate for the Chandos Professorship of Medicine in the University of St. Andrews, 1849
- The language, literature, religions, and evolution of China ...
- Investigation into the mould ripening of soya cheese using penicillium roqueforti.
- College teaching today
- The National directory of addresses and telephone numbers
- Civil code of the Russian Federation
- production and performance of native and temperate crop plants in Rankin Inlet, N.W.T.
- Directory of British brass bands
- Africana 2003 Engagement Calendar
- Morality and expediency
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Training Families To Do a Successful Intervention
- Consumer Protection
- Border Crossings